A STATEMENT FROM WYNDHAM HOUSTON MEDICAL CENTER:
Welcome to the Wyndham Houston Medical Center. Please read and acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of the important information below regarding your stay.
In order to help ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members, we require all guests to acknowledge the following:
- No guest within your traveling group is presently suffering from, and has not in the previous 14 days suffered from any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath, nor to your knowledge been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to arrival at the hotel.
- If you or any member of your traveling group begin to display symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, you will immediately notify hotel management and seek medical attention.
In addition, during your stay we ask all guests to observe appropriate health hygiene and social distancing measures, including:
- Sneezing and coughing into one’s elbow;
- Refraining from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact with other guests or team members; and
- Washing hands often with soap and warm water and using hand sanitizer when soap and water is unavailable.
- All guests must maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from other traveling groups while on property, including the pool, fitness center, restaurants and all other public areas.
- If at any time public areas, including the pool, reach a capacity at which these measures cannot be maintained, occupancy will be limited as necessary to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Groups should not congregate in any public areas of the hotel, and will be asked to disperse if necessary.
- Elevators are limited to occupancy by 4 people or 1 traveling group at a time.
- We are requesting guests wear a mask or face covering when travelling through indoor public spaces and when interacting with team members.
As always, we look forward to extending a warm Wyndham Welcome to our guests.